Sunday 7 July 2013

OOTD



Today I went to the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire blogger meet up (which I will be posting about later on in the week). This was my first blogger meet up and it was so great to meet other bloggers in the area!

I chose this outfit based mainly on the weather, after all we are in the middle of a heat wave! The dress and the knitted cardi are both from New Look, I got the dress a few years ago and it has really lasted well. The dress is a bit short on me so I wore denim shorts underneath (also from New Look) however it can also be worn with skinny jeans. The red belt came with the dress and I actually borrowed the converse shoes from my mum. As for the gold bracelets i'm not actually sure where i got them from, i'v had that long. The gold chain ring came in a set of rings from Lipsy that i got about a year ago, he colour has lased surprisingly well as usually the gold wears off. 

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment