Friday 26 July 2013

Hot Hot Hot

It's been a few weeks since my last blog post (sorry about that) but I have been busy with training for my new job then actually starting it. The training was in London on Oxford street (my bank account is looking very depressing as a result) and I got to stay in a hotel in Covent Garden for 5 days! 
We got told to dress smart as if we were at work but this only lasted a day because of the heat, so for the rest of the training we were allowed to be a little more casual. The pictures below are what I wore each day, however on day 3 I was running a little late so I didn't have time to take any.


Day 1
 Skirt - Topshop Tall
Shirt - New Look

Day 2
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop Tall
White Top - Primark
Necklace and Thumb Ring - River Island
Hand Chain - New Look

Day 4
Shirt - River Island
Purple Top - New Look


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment